Chorister admissions at 8+ (Year 4)
Becoming a chorister at WCCS is a golden ticket to a world-class musical and academic education at a fraction of its true cost.
To download a simple summary of chorister opportunities at WCCS, click here.
Boys normally join in Year 4, aged 8 years, and are known as ‘probs’, or probationers, for their first year.
Admission follows simple voice trials with the Master of Music at Westminster Cathedral and age-appropriate academic and pastoral assessments.
Answer all your questions on chorister life at WCCS here.
- For a detailed overview of the 8+ assessment arrangements, click here
- For specimen 8+ maths papers, click here and here
- For specimen 8+ comprehension & composition papers, click here and here
- For specimen 8+ punctuation papers, click here and here
- For specimen 8+ spelling papers, click here and here
If your son is a lively, cheerful, musical boy, interested in exploring life as a chorister at Westminster Cathedral, please contact Lucy Auger.
Tel 020 7798 9081
Register online for a chorister place here. There is no registration fee.